• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 71!

What's your thoughts on the rental system in ALBW?

• Best thing ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's totally okay

• Don't care

• Meh

• I hate it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: I want to see the Twili again (21.74%)
This week's question: With all the new information on ALBW, what's your thoughts on the rental system?

Best thing ever
It's totally okay
Don't care
Meh
I hate it

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
As long as ALBW is fun to play I can care less about when and what items you find. Aside from that I think its a great idea... sigh, I wish I could afford a 3ds.

At first, I wouldn't know where to go next, but now that I can tackle them in any order, I don't have to worry about that. I want to play this game completely blind. So I think it's okay.

I think it could be ingenious, but I haven't played the game so I don't really have any idea.

Salem

SICK
I voted best thing ever, it gives you a good reason to not want to die, cause you lose the rented items. Also that whole non-linearity possibility.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love it! I think it is a great way to stray away from the typical Zelda formula, and decreases the linearity by a significant amount. It gives us what almost every Zelda fan has wanted since the days of Ocarina of Time: Random Dungeon Completion! The fact that we have to rent items instead of buy them is much more realistic, and may answer the common question of "How the hell does Link carry all this freaking equipment???!!" I think it is most definitely a good move by Nintendo, and I am excited to see how it works for myself!

Oh, and:
what rental system?
Check out the latest ALBW trailer via Nintendo Direct. ;)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I love what I see I want this game even more
. Also dark link you said it your self you hate non linearity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom