• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 610!

In case of a new villain, what type of villain would you like it to be?

• Strong, but slightly dumb

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Cunning, but not very powerful

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Insane, but INSANE! Plottwist Villain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plottwist Villain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (describe)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite design for Moblins?

Third Place: Draw between "LA/OoS/OoA Moblins", "OoT Moblins", "SS Moblins" & "BotW/TotK Moblins" (11.1% each)
Second Place: Nintendo Land Battle Quest Moblins (22.2%)
First Place: WW Moblins (33.3%)

Not such a surprising winner, but I'm quite surprised at the second place! Troll votes? XD

RETRO POLL! Here we go again with another Retro Poll!
In the 153rd poll from the early june in 2015 I was asking about new Zelda villains. Specifically what type of villain you'd like to see. The votes were quite even back then, but the winner was to have a villain that was insane. How will things have changed?

This week's question: In case of a new villain, what type of villain would you like it to be?

Strong, but slightly dumb
Cunning, but not very powerful
Insane, but INSANE!
Plottwist Villain
Other (describe)

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I'm a big fan of the evil villain. Every villain is just a misunderstood victim of circumstance these days and I'm pretty sick of all the supposed nuance. I'd take Sidious, Sauron, or Satan any day as my bad guy.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I think a villain whose cunning is their power has a lot of potential. They may not have evil powers or anything spectacular, but their sheer force of will and intelligence lets them claim power in nearly every situation.

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
I kind of want a mix between a plot twist villain and a slightly stupid villain. She'd be named something like Vina (Navi but reversed), and start off as a companion. Then she'd reveal herself to be something all powerful, but needed you to be the host. But, in the battle, she'd realize she accidently made you stronger than her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom