• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 605!

What is your favorite type of plant in the series?

• Peahat

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Grass

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Deku Tree

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Deku/Boko Baba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magic Bean Plant

• Maku Tree(s)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Gasha Tree

• Kalle Demos

• Diababa

• Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Spirit Tracks exclusive enemy? (Part 2)

Third Place: Draw between "The Legendary Hero (ALttP, LA, OoS, OoA)", "The Hero of Winds (WW, PH)", "The Minish Hero (MC)", "The Hero of Light (FSA)" & "The Hero of the Wild (BotW, TotK)" (10.0% each)
Second Place: The Hero (LoZ, AoL) (20.0%)
First Place: The Hero of Twilight (TP) (30.0%)

A tiny majority would like to see TP Link return and return the favor he was given by OoT/MM Link to another Hero!

This week's question: What is your favorite type of plant in the series?

Peahat
Grass
Deku Tree
Deku/Boko Baba
Magic Bean Plant
Maku Tree(s)
Gasha Tree
Kalle Demos
Diababa
Other

DoYmFe4U0AAG8rv

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Who the heck else voted for the maku tree?! High five! A few honorable mentions...

Bomb Flowers: these blooming boomers have been close to my heart ever since ocarina of time.

Faron Giants: The trees surrounding the exterior of the forest temple in Twilight Princess as well as the temple itself remind me of the wroshyr trees of Kashyyyk.

Koroks: quite possibly the cutest and most prolific poopers the developers have conjured for the franchise.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Bomb Flowers: these blooming boomers have been close to my heart ever since ocarina of time.
BOMB FLOWERS!!! How did I forget Bomb Flowers! Dammit XD
Koroks: quite possibly the cutest and most prolific poopers the developers have conjured for the franchise.
I didn't include Koroks or Kikwi as they have no roots and thus aren't really growing plants in any way. They just happen to be made out of wood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom