• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 569!

Which is the best camera in the series?

• Mouse Photographer's Camera (LADX)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pictograph Box (MM)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Picto Box/ Deluxe Picto Box (WW)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Camera (TFH)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camera Rune (BotW)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Purah Pad Camera (TotK)

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which is your favorite Level (set of 3 stages) in Four Swords Adventures?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: None (0.0%)
First Place: Draw between "Whearabouts of the Wind", "Near the Fields", "The Desert of Doubt" & "Frozen Hyrule" (25.0% each)

Only 4 votes in the entire poll, and all of them split between different options. I'm aware that FSA is not the most well-played Zelda-game; but it's a great game, so go and play it people!

This week's question: Which is the best camera in the series?

Mouse Photographer's Camera (LADX)
The Pictograph Box (MM)
Picto Box/ Deluxe Picto Box (WW)
Camera (TFH)
Camera Rune (BotW)
Purah Pad Camera (TotK)

No spoilers, but the Purah Pad camera interacts with so many objects in the world, even more than the Camera Rune did, and also serves a super interesting role in the story. Brief explanation of why I'm voting Purah Pad instead of Camera Rune even though they're basically the same.

I kinda wish that the Link’s Awakening remake had kept all the camera stuff, especially considering just how bare bones the dungeon creation was.

As much as I like the design of the pictobox in Wind Waker, even with being able to take many more photos in the HD rerelease, getting the figurines was always a hassle and it is simply outdone by future games.

I was originally going to vote for the BotW one since it and the one in TotK are near identical, but I suppose there’s some marginal differences. One thing that did impress me was finding out the statuettes that Hudson can make are based off the animation the enemies are doing in your pictures. Now I wish the figurine gallery was back because you can only have so many of these in Tarrey Town. Ah well. Really nice to have something akin to Metroid Prime scanning in both these games.

Edit: actually, another feature I forgot about - being able to frame photos. All the stables having these quests is pretty neat. Personally, I’ve got this one in my home and have aptly taken to calling it the “Purah pad”.

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
The picto box from wind Waker is the first to come to mind but Majora's Mask's pictograph box really started the camera as a non-contextual item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom