• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 561!

Which of Link's homes is your favorite?

• ALttP Uncle's House

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • OoT Kokiri Tree House

• WW Grandma's House

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • MC Smithy

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • TP House

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • ST Niko & Link's House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SS Dorm Room

• ALBW House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BotW Hateno House

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Majora's Mask 3D has been out for over 8 years now. Do you like it?

Third Place: They're about the same (5.3%)
Second Place: Draw between "I prefer the original", "I don't like it!", "I don't have it" & "No opinion" (15.8% each)
First Place: It's better than the original in some ways, but worse in others (31.6%)

A very clear winner, but after that is is extremely even. More people seem to have played the game since last I polled about it, but the opinions are still quite mixed about it!

This week's question: Which of Link's homes is your favorite?

ALttP Uncle's House
OoT Kokiri Tree House
WW Grandma's House
MC Smithy
TP House
ST Niko & Link's House
SS Dorm Room
ALBW House
BotW Hateno House

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
probably going to go with Hateno but OoT and WW houses are prety close as well

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To be honest, I find all houses a bit dull and empty. But I like TP house, WW house and of course Hateno. Probably go with Hateno though because getting this house also starts one of the coolest sidequests in BotW :D

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Great question dude! Definitely his Kokiri tree fort because it made the most impact on me. It has a fixed camera inside which actually made it feel special in OoT. It was in a safe and secluded place surrounded by friends and was one of the first 3D scenes I ever saw. I would have said his TP tree house because it has more character than any of his other homes but you just never go back to it in game so it didn't leave much of an impact on me.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Honestly the dorm is the undisputed winner. Makes y'all remember your college days doesn't it? Busy with all the students, Me, common dining hall. Kinda gives Hogwarts vibes. What's stopping Pipit and Karen visiting each other at night uwu najskdkrfkdk

It kinda bothers me that the BotW house is isolated from the village tho I like that we can decorate it. It's like that in TP And ALttP to. You fight monsters when you come outta your house? Wtf?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For some reason, the MC Smithy is just clicking with me the most. It just feels like Link and his grandpa was living a very nice life there ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom