• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 52!

Which is your favorite sub-villain?

• Agahnim (ALttP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaati (FSA)

• Zant (TP)

• Cole (ST)

• Ghirahim (SS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Ghirahim. He was certainly a different villain than what we're used to (if ya know what I'm sayin' :ghirahim: ) . There were more than a few times that I wanted to wring his neck (Specifically after he ruined that touching moment after Zelda was unsealed) but he always entertained me immensely. What can I say? I loved to hate him.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I would have chosen Vaati, but then I saw that it was for FSA, in which it felt dark link was better, so Ghiriahim.

Well, that's the game Vaati was the sub-villain. The other two games he appeared in he was the main villain.
And Shadow Link was not the sub-villain, only a minor villain in that game

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Actually, I like the Gerudo Twins (Twinrova/ Koume and Kotake) from the Oracle games the best. (or are they the real villains? Ganon dind't really have much to say about his own resurrection, being dead and all that. )

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Where's Veran and General Onyx?

Anyway, I cast my vote for Ghirahim. I would've chosen Veran if she was an option.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
If the villain I chose didn't exist, I would choose Zant in a heartbeat. But, the title of my favorite sub-villain can only go to the one the only Ghirahim! :ghirahim:

My favorite sub-villain is the Usurper King, Zant! King of Shadows and the true ruler of Twilight!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom