• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 497!

What is your favorite "Blin" enemy in Zelda-games?

• Moblin

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Bokoblin

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Miniblin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bulblin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Big Blin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite version of Death Mountain?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "ALttP Death Mountain" and "TP Death Mountain" (16.7% each)
First Place: Draw between "OoT Death Mountain" and "BotW Death Mountain" (33.3% each)

Wow... The votes were quite evenly divided among these 4 options, and nothing else! The most iconic ones are the ones that made the list, so maybe not that weird.

This week's question: What is your favorite "Blin" enemy in Zelda-games?

Moblin
Bokoblin
Miniblin
Bulblin
Big Blin

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I like the Moblin’s design from BotW, and I liked their antics like throwing Bokoblins when they have no weapon left, or how in WW they were silly and fun. Also had a cool bulldog-like appearance in OoT

48-C698-C5-19-AB-4071-AB45-A3-E6-F00-FE14-C.webp

The ones in Skyward Sword however… they were ugly and pretty poorly designed IMO

But still, most Moblins are cool

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Love the moblins from LA and OoT. I'm going to choose miniblins though because they're incredibly memorable as enemies. Their truly frightening appearance, the way they mob you (they should have been the true MOBlins), and the unforgettable sqeeks they make as they jab you, miniblins are great.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I really like the botw and ww moblin designs. They're so colorful, while also menacing. They also have a lot of personality for basic enemy types, something not every enemy achieves. Not a fan of the ss moblins since they tend to stand in incredibly inconvenient locations, and Ive have a grudge against miniblins ever since they swarmed and poked me tp death in the forbidden fortress.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The moblins are the originals, so I feel they deserve my vote. They've got so many cool iterations. Not really a fan of the skinny BotW ones, but for the most part I like them. Bokoblins are extremely overrated!
Poor Big Blins has no votes atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom