• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 348!

What is your favorite Zelda-mountain/range?

• Death Mountain

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tal Tal Mountain Range/Mount Tamaranch

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Snowhead Mountain

• Goron Mountain/Mount Cucco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talus Peaks/Rolling Ridge

• Dragon Roost Island's Mountain

• Mount Crenel/Veil Falls

• Snowpeak Mountain

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Eldin Volcano

• BotW Mountains (Too many to write down here)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Would you like to see more of Link's family in future games?

Third Place: Draw between "Yes, parents!" and "No, he should be alone!" (14.3% each)
Second Place: Yes, combination of above alternatives! (19.0%)
First Place: Maybe (33.3%)

This week's question: What is your favorite Zelda-mountain/range?

Death Mountain
Tal Tal Mountain Range/Mount Tamaranch
Snowhead Mountain
Goron Mountain/Mount Cucco
Talus Peaks/Rolling Ridge
Dragon Roost Island's Mountain
Mount Crenel/Veil Falls
Snowpeak Mountain
Eldin Volcano
BotW Mountains (Too many to write down here)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
AS much as i like all the mountain ranges my love goes to snowhead, for two reasons, the dungeons built into a lonely peak surrounded by a vast canyone and the other it goes from winter to spring while link is there so it's a 2for1 kinda mountain range

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
There have been a lot of fantastic mountain ranges in Zelda, so this was a bit of a struggle. For me, Snowpeak is great because it's so aesthetically cool, is home to one of the most unique Zelda dungeons, and feels expansive.

But my vote went for Breath of the Wild's mountain ranges, specifically the Hebra mountains. I wish Nintendo had included more to do here, like plot elements or something significant to the story. From what I remember, there's not that many shrines to find. Regardless, I really liked the atmosphere of the Hebra mountains. They feel endless and isolated when you're in them, I don't even remember that many bokoblins or camps. I've said it before, but it's one of the few locations in Breath of the Wild that actually feels "wild and untouched."

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
There have been a lot of fantastic mountain ranges in Zelda, so this was a bit of a struggle. For me, Snowpeak is great because it's so aesthetically cool, is home to one of the most unique Zelda dungeons, and feels expansive.

But my vote went for Breath of the Wild's mountain ranges, specifically the Hebra mountains. I wish Nintendo had included more to do here, like plot elements or something significant to the story. From what I remember, there's not that many shrines to find. Regardless, I really liked the atmosphere of the Hebra mountains. They feel endless and isolated when you're in them, I don't even remember that many bokoblins or camps. I've said it before, but it's one of the few locations in Breath of the Wild that actually feels "wild and untouched."

Hebra always makes me think of snowhead, link just facing insurmountable odds in the form of the wind/cold and then link gets the chance to climb to the highest peak (metaphorically and literall)

Reactions: Doc

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really like Snowhead. Not only because it's from MM (my favorite game) and not only because it has both winter and spring, but also because you can really feel the difference between winter and spring there. When you first come there it's winter, and it feels so isolating, empty and inhospitable. But later, when spring comes, it's suddenly warm, welcoming and alive! It's kinda like Sweden XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom