• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 186!

How many mandatory dungeons would you like Zelda Wii U to have?

• Less than 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least 3

• At least 5

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • At least 7

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • At least 10

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 11+

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • None, they should all be optional

• Don't care

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: What's the deal with Rupoors?

Third Place: Draw between "They're basically counterfeit money in Hyrule (and other places)" and "Other explanation" (13.3% each)
Second Place: Don't know (26.7%)
First Place: It magically drains the worth of rupees (46.7%)

This week's question: How many mandatory dungeons would you like Zelda Wii U to have?

Less than 3
At least 3
At least 5
At least 7
At least 10
11+
None, they should all be optional
Don't care

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
At least 10 mandatory dungeons with smaller optional dungeons to be found as well.

I found TP to have the perfect amount of dungeons. It would be good to have bigger areas this time for the main dungeons themselves.

I voted don't care.

My reason?
People Love OOT and it had lots of dungeons. People today love MM just as much and it only had 4 main dungeons but it's outside dungeon content was amazing. WW on the other hand had roughly 8 main dungeons. That was 8 too many as they all sucked.

My point is I'd rather have people want quality dungeons over quantity. A few quality dungeons can beat many crappy ones. I don't care how many dungeons Zelda U has as long as they are all quality.

Last edited:
I voted for 10. Although MM is one of my favorite Zelda games for the characters and the story (which was mostly due to all the intricate side quests), OoT had the best balance of story and dungeon crawling to me. I felt that 4 or even ~7 dungeons for MM and WW were too few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom