• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 181!

Are you hoping for any Zelda-related presents this christmas/other holiday?

• Yea, a game

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yea, some other type of merch

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A mix between the above options

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, I have everything Zelda that I want for the moment

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: What is your opinion on the fan-made Majora's Mask Opera that is currently in development?

Third Place: Draw between "I don't really like opera" and "I'm indifferent to it" (11.8% each)
Second Place: Draw between "It seems great and I'll try to go see it if it comes out!" and "It seems good" (17.6% each)
First Place: There is and opera being made? (41.2%)

This week's question: Are you hoping for any Zelda-related presents this christmas/other holiday?

Yea, a game
Yea, some other type of merch
A mix between the above options
Maybe
No, I have everything Zelda that I want for the moment

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
I've got all the games that I want, and I do have a lot of merchandise, but I may end up getting something Zelda. Not sure what. If nothing else, I'll probably get a necktie if I get gift money.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
There's other things I'm particularly looking forward to, but any sort of Zelda merch would certainly be welcome!

Triforce Heroes, Spirit Tracks, and possibly some money to get Zelda 2 on virtual console. Then I will have played every Zelda game except the four swords ones, which I may never be able to play because of all the peripherals.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Triforce Heroes, Spirit Tracks, and possibly some money to get Zelda 2 on virtual console. Then I will have played every Zelda game except the four swords ones, which I may never be able to play because of all the peripherals.

You don't really need anything but a gamecube controller to play FSA, unless you want to play multiplayer, but it works like a single-player game with just a GC-controller. No problems whatsoever! :)

You don't really need anything but a gamecube controller to play FSA, unless you want to play multiplayer, but it works like a single-player game with just a GC-controller. No problems whatsoever! :)
I would rather play it multiplayer since that's how it was designed. I am aware that you can play it without GBA's or link cables, but I think it would be way mroe fun with friends.

In the future, I may try out FSA single player, but it's not a priority of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom