• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 13: What Boss Gave You the Most Trouble?

What boss gave you the most trouble?

• Horsehead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Helmethead

• Ironknuckle

• Carock

• Gooma

• Barba

• Thunderbird

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Sorry, I forgot it again =P, up now again.
Last weeks winner: Collect Stamps
This weeks question: In Zelda 2, Adventure of Link, what boss gave you the most trouble? (Not counting the final boss)
Horsehead
Helmethead
Ironknuckle
Carock
Gooma
Barba
Thunderbird

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
...Well, I'm not past the third dungeon yet, but yeah, that Horsehead guy put up quite a fight.

Although it's not like Helmethead was much better. D:

I'm scared to imagine what horror I'll have to face next... but since most people seem to be voting for the two I already beat, they can't be that bad. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Considering all of the bosses wiped the floor with me, ha, I'm gonna say that Helmethead gave me the most trouble. If his Palace wasn't daunting enough, he is everywhere all of the time >_>

I am going to say Horsehead. To be honest, I haven't found time to finish this game, but... knowing me, I always have the most trouble with the first boss. Usually, anyways. I mean, that's at the beginning of the game, where I still haven't mastered the controls... in other words, I still suck at the game. xP So, the first boss fight is the biggest pain. There are instances where this isn't true, but for Adventure of Link and the bosses I've fought so far, it follows the trend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom