• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
6155a0107bfdad1d26a535f5425092e5.jpg

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
"When people encounter sorrow, they try to forget it, and pretend it never existed at all. So I used the ark to lift Lunatea’s Veil. All so that you could save the kingdom of sorrow. So that Lunatea can once again remember…"

-King of Sorrow, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil

TGN

“I’m a god[redacted because idk forum rules on very minor swearing] onion, Mason.”

returnofMCH

here from bulba, don't expect much
Shono: AD-9 is done now. Everything I have has gone into this one syringe. There's no mistaking it this time. Here's the proof. I'm going to show you once and for all. I'll prove that my miracle drug is a reality!
Yagami: How many people has your "miracle" killed?
Shono: People... People? But it'll save millions! Maybe tens of millions across the world!
Yagami: That's why you thought it was okay to murder an innocent woman? Huh? Is that why you stabbed her to death and burned the evidence!? Okubo-kun took the fall for all of it... You sent a good man to die!
Shono: I never wanted to kill anyone! But it had to happen for AD-9. It was the only way to save all of them!
(...)
Shono: But AD-9 is my drug! I'm the only one who could have finished it! And I'll finally prove it! Prove that my research was worth the effort! Prove that I was right to do what I did!

from judgment in a very climatic scene of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom