• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Character Battles

what video game characters have you wanted to see duke it out in an all out brawl? reasons would be great too i would love to read your choices and explainations, you can also add other fictional characters if you want since a bunch of movies and anime have their own video games as well

one of the many character fights i've always wanted to see is Simon Belmont of the Castlevania franchize, vs. Link (OOT/MM version)

this always came out as interesting to me, they both have legendary weapons, Link and his master sword and Simon with the Vampire Killer whip passed down from Belmont to Belmont, and while the Vampire Killer may not have as much power as the master sword, Simon would stll have a chance to strike down Link, not that i'm giving the fight to Simon, anything could happen, both Link and Simon are quick fighters, they would be toe to toe, Link would have a good idea about Simon's tactics because he uses a whip and Link would know some about that considering his fight with Majora's Mask's 3td form since he used two whips while Simon has had a battle with Alucard if you want to count Castlevania Judgement's opening cinamatic as part of the story where he faught Alucard, and Alucard has quite a powerful sword i can't say how powerful it is compared to the master sword but for sure it's pretty close so yea this would make a great match up in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom