• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Victorian Era Mysteries (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Just realized I misspelled "mysteries" in the SU X3)

Here it is! The rules were stated in the RP SU thread, and in the spoiler here are the characters (in edit currently ;>).

Let the games begin!

Raindrop14:
Name: Kateo Roberts
Hair color/Style: Short-ish black hair to just below ears
Eye color: Light green
Clothes: He wears suits, mostly brown and black
Personality: Charming, persuasive, lenient
Other: None

Name: Victoria Tum
Hair color/Style: Long chocolate hair in an elegant braid atop her head
Eye color: Purple
Clothes: She likes the color purple, and she wears fine silks, so a very fancy purple dress.
Personality: Nice, calm, serene

Name: Robert Tum
Hair color/Style: Short brown hair
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes: He wears suits all the time, mostly black
Personality: Funny, outgoing, misunderstands a lot

Toboe:
Name: Melody Malone
Hair color/Style: Blond, short and curly
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Tan trench coat, black dress with no sleeves
Personality: Sly

DarkLink7:
Name: Mariana LeRosa
Hair color/Style: shorter, light brown hair with blonde streaks
Eye color: Blue-grey, green by the pupil
Clothes: She wears a black dress with sleeves that end just above the elbow, lace on the openings
Personality: She is caring, studious, and she is fierce when she needs to be. she will defend her friends and if there is a problem she will get to the bottom of it.
Other: Moved from France to London on account of a personal reason that may or may not be revealed.

Name: Zander Payne
Hair color/Style: longer, shaggy, light brown. It always looks messy, but he likes it like that
Eye color: dark, stormy grey, like stormclouds at twilight
Clothes: Deep black pants and jacket, scarlet bowtie, white shirt
Personality: He's quiet and foreboding, with almost a menacing air, but he's a good friend to those that know him.
Other: He always seems like he's planning something, even if he's talking to someone.

woyogoyo:
Name: Liam Ray
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, brown, eyes, wears a white shirt and brown pants with a long coat and spectacles.
Personality: Eccentric, cheerful, fun-loving
Nationality: British

Hylian_Monolith:
Name: Kirinen Aberita
Hair color/Style: Her hair is dark brown, almost black. Long and straight, usually down. She has fringey bangs. See drawing for further detail.
Eye color: Sharp, pale aqua blue, like ice
Clothes: She wears a dark and elegant Victorian gown typically. See drawing.
Personality: Calm and mature, usually quite contained. She's an excellent leader, although icy towards strangers she cares deeply for those close to her... (gog this description makes her sound like Lance~must revise~hurrrgh~~You all know who Kirinen is! And if you don't, you will! So I don't need to revise nothin'!)
Other: When she was sixteen, she accidentally started a fire that killed her family, destroyed their estate, and purportedly took her lover. She's not certain as to his fate, but the fire that took almost everything from her haunts her. As a result, she has a morbid fascination with flame as well as an intense fear.
Kirinen secretly has multiple personality disorder--she isn't even the natural face. Kirinen is her given name, but only she goes by it. She never talks about the other alters, or the true face of her mind. For lack of a less spoilery way to put it, she wears a hood when she's as her natural-born self so that people won't look at her and see Kirinen.

Name: Aren Alpenlen
Hair color/Style: Dirty blonde and always somewhat tousled despite his efforts, as if hr just woke up form a nap.
Eye color: A stormy blue, like a hurricane.
Clothes: He wears a black suit with blue accents that is better shown in the picture below.
Personality: He's very intelligent due to years of endless study in his youth, but emotionally can easily overlook things that stare him in the face until it's too late to take them. This particularly comes into play romantically, but he'll often not notice if you're mad at him until you slap him. He's typically a proper young gentleman, but when aggravated he has a tendency to swear profusely, and will kill instantaneously to protect his sketchbook.
Other: Aren is a skilled artist. His sketchbook, his most prized possession, is on his person at all times so that he can draw whenever the inspiration strikes shim.

Name:Emily Peterson (Known among her friends as Milo, although using such a name publicly would be somewhat scandalous)
Hair color/Style: Brunette at a medium length, wears it up in a loose bun with loose bangs. [See drawing for reference.]
Eye color: So pale it's hard to tell. She calls it iridescent, and they seem to be a slightly different hue depending on the light.
Clothes: An elegant coral-colored dress with sleeves that rest on her shoulders. Se drawing.
Personality: Emily is down-to-earth and usually collected. She prefers to know what she's doing before she just jumps into something. She's very caring and puts others before herself, always, and in a life or death scenario will sacrifice herself to protect those she loves. She also has a near insatiable curiosity, but tries very hard to keep a handle on it and not pry. Usually she's successful at doing this... but not always.
Country: British, but her family moved to America in her youth.
Other: Emily is desperately in love with Aren. They have known each other since childhood, and she's loved him since they were teens. However, he has no idea that she does and he out-classes her enough that, despite their friendship, she's too wary to make any advances. She has been dropping hints for years, but he never seems to pick up on them...
She can't stand her first name. At all. She despises the name Emily for some abstract reason, and insists that, when not in public, all her friends and family call her Milo.

Name: Daven Dementerr
Age: He appears 27 or 28, but it's hard to tell as he never mentions it.
Hair color/Style: Semi-neat-ish brown hair. He typically wears a black bowler. [Hey, it's a Victorian roleplay, imma be accurate.]
Eye color: Mossy green, but on occasion they seem to be a bloodshot red.
Clothes: Daven wears an elegant black shirt under his dark brown jacket and pinstriped black pants. You know where to
look.
Personality: Daven is pretty focused on whatever his goal at the time is for such a flirt. His goal just happens to occasionally be a woman. Intent on what he believes to be his destination, Daven will never truly falter, although he can get sidetracked just a bit.. or a lot of a bit. He's confident in himself, perhaps a bit overly so at first sight, but that's because he knows he's too valuable to be killed of. His real motives are often shady. [Written just like the man himself would put it]
Other: For reasons he keeps to himself, he seems to be Kirinen's deceased lover. Whether or not this is true is an important question, but he's set on getting Kirinen back. He has a strange and secret love of death and chaotic themes.

Sirmat:
Name: Lucas Felstine
Hair color/Style: Light brown, shortish in length and a bit messy
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: White shirt covered by sleeveless brown vest, brown bowler hat, black pants and shoes.
Personality: Energetic, Intelligent but will believe almost everything he hears
Other: Always wanted to be a Private Investigator but instead works in a large town Library

WindmillIsland:
Name: Simon Chase
Hair color/Style: Black short hair, short beard
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Brown suit (don't really know how to get much more detailed)
Personality: Sullen--at this party
Other: Old friends with Victoria, and had been in love with her. ((I dont intend to have him put the moves on her, just explain why he is so upset all the time)) Marianne's brother

Name: Marianne (Mary) Chase
Hair color/Style: Long brown hair
Clothes: Yellow gown
Personality: Perfectionist, bossy
Other: Simon's sister

Darknut_Hunter:
Name: Cyrus Larkson (of course )
Hair color/Style: Black in a slightly unkempt style.
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: Wears a black suit with a purple vest and a black tie.
Personality: Usually happy, though he does stay on guard of others often. Can be cunning and manipulative if necessary.
Other: Moved to London a couple months prior to get some inspiration for his poetry and novels.

Name: Erik Sauers
Hair color/Style: Brown and neatly combed with a part on the right side
Clothes: Wears a grey suit with a small black design on the cuffs of the sleeves.
Personality: Stoic and not very talkative unless with important people.
Other: Cyrus' brother. Moved to England to get away from America and then changed his name to disassociate with his family.

Zelda_Ali_Baba:
Name: Sierra Rayne Emerson
Hair color/Style:She has pure white hair that falls down her back and shoulders, and ends about mid-back. She almost always wears it down (but she’ll occasionally put it in a bun or ponytail).
Eye color: Silver/Gray
Clothes: She usually wears white, grey, black, or light blue clothing. For the party, she is wearing this http://www.cherryhillwedding.com/wp-...sses-Ideas.jpg
Personality: Somewhat quiet, but loves giving advice and listening to people. She can seem kind of grumpy, but she had to grow up very fast and now is very serious about everything. Smiling is a rarity for her but when she’s around people she loves, she smiles pretty often. She can also be very stubborn!
Other: None (I think) XD

Name: Olivia April Spencer
Hair color/Style: Wavy/messy, dark brown hair that reaches down all the way to her thighs, and she almost always lets it just cascade down her back. (She is also VERY short, like 5’ 2”, so it makes her hair look even longer).
Eye color: Red
Clothes: All clothing she wears is usually red, black, and/or brown. She is wearing this dress for the party: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...6ipjo1_500.jpg
Personality: Upbeat, happy, sarcastic, and sweet. She has a tendency to be childish sounding, but she knows when to be serious. She also is a bit naïve sometimes; she loves to laugh, smile, and make others feel better.
Other: None (I think) lol

Name: Max Auguste Roy
Hair color/Style: Short, light brown with a reddish hue to it sometimes. The strands of his hair go in many bundles of “spikes”, but they don’t stick up and instead lay all over his head in a mess, several strands falling in front of his eyes. (Think anime styled hair lol).
Eye color: Light brown, almost yellow
Clothes: He usually wears different shades of brown, orange, and red. For the party, he is wearing a light brown suit jacket and black dress pants, with a long/flowing dark brown trench coat and a red scarf.
Personality: Very friendly, always tries to be the optimistic one. Quirky, laid back. When anybody he loves is in danger, he is quick to come to their defense. He is almost always smiling.
Country: France (he is actually usually Cajun, and Cajun’s came from the French. Many Cajun’s can speak French (my Cajun can’t because me no have any idea how to speak French XD) and so I figured this would be fitting for him! :3)
Other: Like I said earlier, I dunno French, so when he talks it’ll be like normal Cajun talk. I hope that’s okay haha!

Go_Skyward:
Name: Lance Flinn Tolkien
Hair color/Style: Short black hair.
Eye color: Dark Blue
Clothes: I'll get back to you on this
Personality: He's generally a very quiet person with a big heart for helping others, especially women. When he does speak he is generally kind, but can be blunt and sarcastic. But he has slight anger issues so he gets pissed off fairly easy. And it's not really a pretty site when he's angry.
Other: He has a scar on his left eye and ear. He also has a scar on his right arm which goes from his wrist to his shoulder. He always keeps his arm scar covered.

Name: Temporarily, High Chief.
Age: No one knows. She appears about 20-30 range depending on who looks at her.
Hair color/Style: Long light blue hair. If I cannot get away with this, make it.... black.
Eye color: A pale blue
Clothes: She wears a black cloak. Her dress looks something like this She wears that under her black cloak
Personality: She is generally quiet and a good listener. She is also a good problem solver. She speaks in a monotone voice because she really doesn't know how else to speak. She is quite proper.
Other:

Name: Shannon Wolfe
Hair color/Style: Short, blonde, very messy
Eye color: Green
Clothes: I'll get back to you on that
Personality: A genius, flirt and loud mouth are literally the only words you need to describe Shannon. But, there is a bit more to him than that. He's honestly a really funny guy who doesn't know when to stop making jokes. But he's honestly really caring and a nice guy once you get to know him.
Other: If I'm allowed to, he's a doctor.

In the middle of autumn Victoria and Robert Tum were preparing for their anniversary party. Victoria was frantically going about the house and seeing that the maids and butlers did their jobs, and Robert was setting about the entrance hall to await guests.

"Is everything alright dear?" Robert called to Victoria with a smile on his face.

"Oh yes, everything if quite perfect!" She called back sounding a little paranoid.

Robert laughed to himself a little and looked at his pocket watch for the time. Suddenly the doorbell rang. He opened the door only to see a tall chap wearing a nice suit smiling at him.

"It's so good to see you Kateo, I don't know how long it's been!"

"Good to see you too Robert!" Kateo replied shaking hands.

"Come in and sit down man! Wait there while I take in the rest of the guests."

Kateo gladly took a chair, but not before kissing Victoria's hand like a gentleman. Then they both got into a conversation about his job and how well it's been doing.

(by the way, all of you have met each other at least once, either at the Tum's wedding or some other event.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Robert answers the knock and welcoms Mari in happily.

"Why hello Mari," Victoria said as she came over to greet her friend. "How have you been dear? You look lovelly!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Thank you, and I have been fantastic. How have you been?"

Zander comes up while they're talking. He can't be seen until he's at the door

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Robert:

When Robert's good friend Zander is at the door he greets him warmly. "Hello Zander, welcome! Please sit down!"

Victoria:

"Oh I'm absolutelly splended now that your here. It's so wonderful that wou've come!" When she sees Zander come in she stands up. "Why hello Zander, welcome!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Mari:
She smiles at Zander and sits.

Zander:

He nods to them and sits. He looked for food.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Lucas notices sounds from inside, and decides to
let himself in.

''Sorry for barging in like that, it was a bit windy and i didn't bring a coat.
Ahh, Mari, Zander. Good to see you!''

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Robert:

Robert gave out a laugh when Lucas asks about eating.

"Yes there will be a dinner shortly my friend!" He said gaily. "Once everyone arrives we will all go to the dining hall to eat. For now our maid can serve some drinks."

Maria the maid came over with an empty tray. "What would you like to drink?" The scottish girl asked everyone.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Robert:

"Oh yes, very exciting! But Victoria and I have decided to save it for dinner when everyone else is here." Robert gave Lucas a wink and went back to the door to wait for more guests.

Victoria:

"So how is everyone? I haven't seen you all in a while!" Victoria says smiling.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Lucas:

''My job at the library is good, nothing much changes but...
a job means pay, and pay means survival. So all in all I have a
great job.''

He pauses for a second, reflecting...

''But how about you, how does your income come in''

He smiles at is little play on words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom