• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Very Hard Challenges

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tons of challenges exist in the realm of gaming, but Zelda has some of my favorite challenges. Still, I want to know what your personal "jawbreaking" challenges are - the kinds of challenges that you find to be the hardest.

For me - and this applies to any game with Z/L targeting - a very hard challenge would be to fight only while targeting nothing. That is to say, one would hold Z/L so that Link can move in only the locked camera position (video on that in a bit), and fight like that. It's hard because movement is HEAVILY limited. ;p

Like this
[video=youtube;e6P-i9n0Xuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6P-i9n0Xuo[/video]

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
A challenge in which drops (which includes hearts, arrows, etc.) cannot be picked up and can only be bought from stores. This would make potions a necessity for both health and magic. Adding a three-heart only spin to this challenge is optional. Also, the player must delete the save file and start over if they die. They're only allowed to save after they complete a dungeon, so a considerable amount of time should be spent playing the game in one sitting (though, this varies for each game). I'm sure I could add a lot of other rules to this challenge, but I'll just have the basics and let the player decide how much they want to torture his/herself.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Hah, this sounds like a piece of cake! You only have to do quick spin all the time.

PS: Does using IFS glitch count?

I saw one for Twilight Princess where you start in Hyrule Field with 1000 rupees, then you turn the magic armor on. You have to ride all the way around Hyrule without losing all the rupees.

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
A real challenge is to play all Zelda Games in canon order e.g. SS - MC - FS - OoT - ALttP - OoS/OoA - LA - LoZ - Z2 - WW - PH - ST - MM - TP - FSA
(P.S. Three timelines can be in any order, just my recommended order ;) )
All games must be done with 3 hearts (eg. No heart pieces except ones that you are forced to get via story)
Permadeath - If you die once, the challenge ends
Time yourself!
Give the time to me, best time gets the prize of being called awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom