• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vending Machines

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you find that you often use vending machines or not?

While there are a decent number of snack and drink vending machines around these parts I almost never tend to use them as the cost of the items inside is too much to justify the extra convenience. I’d use them nearly daily in Japan since they were literally everywhere and the cost was little more than what you’d pay elsewhere anyways but here in Australia the cost is just insane. I’m not going to pay $4.50+ for a 600ml bottle of coke.

Only time I remember using a vending machine was when I was a little kid after a doctor appointment my mom would take me to the cafeteria and in the vending machine it had chocolate milk and I would asked my mom to get me a chocolate milk from the vending machine and she would get one for me.

Not really. When my brothers and I were in grade school and we went ice skating at the local rink, we'd buy some cookies from the vending machines there. The last time I remember using a vending machine was in 2018 to get something to drink because I forgot to bring a water bottle with me that day.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Do you collect coins
Yeah, just in case
Vending machines
Become the dominant race

I've been alone all these years
With my irrational fears
Not the vending machine thing though, that's gonna happen

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I like the ones that slide the drink into that little thing on rails. There's also one at a rest stop in Indiana iirc that looked like an ice cream freezer in a claw machine and it had a vacuum tube to suck the ie cream and drop it into the place where you can grab it. Spent 2 bucks just to get a Klondike bar. Worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom