• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VEM 1: Police Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Hungover Viral is worst Viral... ughhh, I have class in an hour too..

Vote Tally

Kybyrian 2 (Darknut_Hunter, LittleGumball)
Darknut_Hunter: 1 (Kybyrian)

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.

Thats a Lynch.

-------------

The remaining cops came to their decision fairly quickly. The man known as Kybyrian pointed his finger at Darknut_Hunter while the latter reciprocated the action.

"He's the one," each man said, "He's part of the mafia."

The decision fell onto Littlegumball. She would be win or lose the day for the cops. "Kybyrian," she finally said. "Your time is up."

A worrying look flashed across Kybyrian's face before being quickly replaced by a grin. He raised his right arm out in front of him and a small gun popped out of his sleeve and into his hand. He shot at Darknut_Hunter's face.

Littlegumball pushed Darknut out of the way, and took a bullet to her shoulder. Darknut pulled out his hidden weapon as lay on the ground with Littlegumball's weight on him. He took a shot, but Kybyrian was too quick; he had already fled the scene.

"Come on, let's go!" Darknut yelled as he stood, pulling Littlegumball up with him. He hand was pressed to her shoulder, stemming the flow of blood from the gunshot wound. Wide eyed, she nodded, and pulled her gun out as well.

Kybyrian ran through the alleys and sidestreets with the two cops in hot pursuit.

"He's going into that warehouse!" Littlegumball yelled as Kybyrian shot the lock off the door to a large industrial warehouse. Looking behind him at the cops, he shot the one light above the door, shrouding himself and the doorway in darkness. He laughed and then entered the building, slamming the door shut.

The two cops followed him in. Almost immediately they were hailed with gun fire. They dove away to separate sides and and returned fire from behind large, metallic barrels.

"Give up, Kybyrian. It's over!" Gumball yelled as she reloaded her weapon.

"Over!? You're delusional, pig."

Darknut looked past the barrels he was behind. His eyes had adjusted to the dark and he was able to see Kybyrian behind an old forklift. He looked back over to Littlegumball. Forklift, he mouthed silently to her. They both knew they couldn't stay here and exchange shots with Kybyrian. They'd have to make a move.

"I'm already shot," Gumball whispered with a smile. "I'll do it. Just don't ****ing miss."

"Count on it."

Gumball stood up and ran for the far wall of the warehouse. Kybyrian lifted his head beyond the forklift. He aimed at Gumball's moving figure and readied his shot.

BAM

Gumball slowed down to a walk. She knew it was over. Darknut stood from behind his cover and walked towards the forklift. The cops walked to the body of Kybyrian, shot in the neck.

"Good shot," Gumball said.

"I was aiming for his head," Darknut said with a chuckle. They both looked down at the man squirming in his own blood, trying to stay alive.

"Finish it," Darknut said to Gumball.

"Gladly," she said. With one hand over her bleeding shoulder, and the other on her gun, she aimed at Kybyrian.

Kybyrian smiled and tried to say something but his noises were inaudible over the gunshot. And with that it was done...

-------

The Living: 2
LittleGumball - Paranoid Cop
Darknut_Hunter - Paranoid Cop

The Dead: 4
Musicfan - Town Cop [Naive Cop] (Lynched Day 1)
ALIT - Town Cop [Insane Cop] (Killed Night 1)
Thareous - Town Cop [Naive Cop] (Lynched Day 2)
Hylian_Monolith - Town Cop [Sane Cop] (Killed Night 2)
Kybryrian - Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 3)

TOWN WINS

---------

Night Actions

Night 0
Alit investigates Thareous (Guilty)
Hylian_Monolith investigates Kybyrian (Guilty)
Darknut_Hunter investigates musicfan (Guilty)
Musicfan investigates Thar (Innocent)
Thareous investigate Kybyrian (Innocent)
LittleGumball investigates Darknut_Hunter (Guilty)

Night 1
Alit investigates Kybyrian (Innocent)
Darknut_Hunter investigates Alit (Guilty)
Littlegumball investigates Alit (Guilty)
Thareous investigates Darknut_Hunter (Innocent)
Hylian_Monolith investigates Darknut_Hunter (Innocent)

Kybyrian kills Alit

Night 2
Littlegumball investigates Kybyrian (Guilty)
Darknut_Hunter investigates Kybyrian (Guilty)

Kybyrian kills Hylian_Monolith

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Kybyrian

Deleted scenes

LittleGumball ended up bleeding out from her wound because they were both terrible medics and nowhere near a hospital and then Darknut_Hunter shot himself in misery yaaaay

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Deleted scenes

LittleGumball ended up bleeding out from her wound because they were both terrible medics and nowhere near a hospital and then Darknut_Hunter shot himself in misery yaaaay

True story.

That's where drunk Raj found everyone's corpses on the ground. Funnily enough both Kybyrian and I were found with no clothes....why I don't know but it was in the paper o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom