• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Valentines Day

Dan

Valentines day is soon upon us and as bi-curious as ever I'm wondering what you forum dwellers think of the day and what you'll be doing for the day. You can reply to the thread now, but read on below if you want to educate yourselves a little.

So I looked up the origins of this great day and all I could find was something about some guy called Valentine curing some chick of her blindness and the holiday being based on a Pagan festival that was based around some female wolf giving birth to humans... great.

Fast forward to the great year of 2018 and it's centred around entitled women moaning at their weak partners to buy them chocolates and other expensive gifts. No matter what kind of magic our boy Valentine was packing, I doubt he could cure these chicks blindness to their actual worth.

Me and my partner don't celebrate Valentines day, nor has she ever asked me about it as she's well aware of my opinions on fluffy bull**** like Valentines day, and love. We do both find great joy in seeing poor saps going to the supermarket buying the over-priced chocolates and look ever-so miserable as they go to the checkouts, you can feel the last drips of their soul dwindling away.

I will however point at I fully support and enjoy Zelda Dungeon Valentines day which you should all participate in!
(Missed opportunity not giving your version an origin like an elephant shat out an eagle that morphed into a human being).

So to conclude I think it's another bull**** holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom