• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Haven't made much art in the past month due to a bad case of art block. Last night though I stayed in a cabin in New Hampshire. I didn't have cell service, but I did have a cheap pad of paper, a pen, and a bin of crayons. Finally managed to make something pretty nice.
(If anyone is curious the mask is based on the avatar/oc I use for my art accounts of Instagram and Tumblr)

1723241528127.png

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I want to go to art school eventually, just because I love art and want to learn as much as possible, but I'm not really sure yet if I ever wanna do it professionally.
I loved my Art Class in college. I loved my term paper, got to use my visits to Louvre and Sistine Chapel in a art piece comparison; you could only use art you’ve seen in person.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I wanted to try my hand at cel shading, so I drew my oc. The outfit is random, I was just doodling and that's what I came up with. Kept the colors the same as her usual look tho. The style of coloring was inspired by the game Hades.

1725337939435.png

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I wanted to try my hand at cel shading, so I drew my oc. The outfit is random, I was just doodling and that's what I came up with. Kept the colors the same as her usual look tho. The style of coloring was inspired by the game Hades.

The Mask is perfect in conveying the attitude which is hard to do with masks. Amazing job! I love the blend of coral red and turquoise for robes, two favorite colors of mine.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
The Mask is perfect in conveying the attitude, which us hard to do with masks. Amazing job! I love the blend of coral red and turquoise for robes, two favorite colors of mine.

The colors and shading really pop, and that pose and body anatomy are really impressive! Good work!
Thank you!! I haven't really been satisfied with my art lately so that means a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom