• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

US Oot 3d vs Euro Oot 3d

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Is there any differences between the American version of Oot 3d and the European version? If so, what are they? I was wondering because I want to get Oot 3d, but I like the European box art better. Can you play the European version on a US 3ds?

--sorry if these are dumb questions. I cant seem to find any information online myself.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While I can't say for sure, I do believe that you can play European games on American systems. There are games that were never released in the US that can be played on the US version of the system, so I'd think that it'd be the same for games that were released in that area.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
The 3DS system is region locked, so if you would be better off buying the NA version because the European version would be unplayable on your 3DS.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
My friend bought a game while holidaying in America and found that it wouldn't play on his European 3ds

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
All I can say is that the older console (DS) is not region locked, since my dad bought me an American version of Mario e Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story when he was over there and it worked fine on my European DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom