• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Upgrades

Do you think there will be upgrades for weapons in A Link Between Worlds? In a Link to The Past, you could upgrade a lot of stuff, like your boomerang your bomb and arrow capacity, your tunics, and most of all, your sword. Do you think there will be upgrades to the same items, or different items? I think they will have upgrades for the old and some new items. I think that they will have upgrades for the sword.

It would be very awesome. But I hope you need to collect some stuff for it, like in SS.
Not like in AlttP where you just had to throw your stuff in a fairy's fountain and the fairy which you could pay to carry more bombs/arrows was kinda lame too.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I reckon upgrades are inevitable, it's just become a thing in Zelda games to be able to get upgraded gear. Not sure whether they'll take the Skyward Sword approach, though. I'd like to see that return, though, it gave a lot of incentive to return to places.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I believe there will be upgrades and would be personally upset if we didn't see them. The upgrades of ALttP make it so interesting (I loved upgrading the sword and tunic)

There should be upgrades in this new game for sure, upgrades have become constant in the Zelda series. And if the sequel wants to be like ALttP, upgrades should be present

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom