• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Upgrade Items and Treasure Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished the first temple and went back to Skyloft to look at the possible upgrades, although I got a few, mainly those Amber things, I'm haven't collected nearly enough to upgrade for instance my slingshot. I know it isn't necessary but I'd like to get my hand on some of those upgrades. Are there any tips on collecting those treasures, I only got items from monster once or twice. Is there any guide out there with some detail on where or how to collect those treasures?

Another question is about the treasure chests in the sky. I explored several islands on which I found a few chests (e.g. Beedle island) but I couldn't open them. Are these chests activated by the goddess cubes or not?

L

Link's Tunic

To answer your first question Beedle sells an item that makes it a little easier to get treasure, it's quite expensive but it means enemies are more likely to drop items thus meaning you can upgrade your equipment. I'm not sure if it's available after the first temple though but if you go into his airshop he has lots of good but expensive items.

For the second question yes those goddess cubes unlock those treasure chests.

for the sling shot afaik you need items like tumbleweed, and not to be a spoiler but we all know tumbleweed is found in deserts. so you havent really gotten far enough to upgrade all the items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom