• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U updated controls = zelda U controls?

With so many Zelda remakes I makes me wonder if Nintendo are testing the water or adding features to the remakes that Zelda U will share, Wind Waker HDs first person walking, for example.

But now after the recent interview with Aonuma we've learned that Epona will have new controls, swimming will be easier and chest will operate differently than they used to in TPhd...

We know we'll be riding Epona in Zelda U and there'll probably be swimming involved with how much of it there is in the map...

So, could these changes to TPhd ring familiar when we play them in Zelda U?

Are Nintendo waiting for feedback on TPhd to fine-tune their controls in ZeldaU?

Would be cool if thats the case, that way they can look at the feedback online from people.
And it's a neat way to secretly tease Zelda Wii U a bit.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just hope they have custom controls. I really cant stand that of the four buttons on the right that the bottom one is used for sword attacks. That's just wrong and has been since WWHD. That should be roll and sword should be the button on the left side.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I hope they include support for all compatible controllers *Cough* GameCube, on top of custom button mapping. Seriously, it's been around for at least 22 years on PC/Mac games and it's one of the easiest aspects of game programming, it's about time it becomes a standard feature in Console games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom