• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Unified console = less Zelda games

Would it not double the amount of games? Instead of one console, then one hand held, then one console, then one hand held, all efforts are focused on the one console.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Several comments seem to have addressed this but it truly could be a blessing for Zelda fans to have a unified console as we may possibly get fewer games but the quality of each one we do get should be greatly improved.

I'm not sure if that necessarily equals less Zelda games. Aren't there two different Zelda teams anyway? A console team and a handheld one?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I'm not sure if that necessarily equals less Zelda games. Aren't there two different Zelda teams anyway? A console team and a handheld one?
That would be my preference, I suppose, for both teams to continue making very different Zelda games at the same time. Huh, I guess that means we win either way!

I think we'll get more zelda games too, you'll now have access to both the games that would be like the 3ds and consoles, like the Wii U

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom