• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Unicorn Fountain... Dungeon???

Norisom

Hero of Something...
After reading a post by Master Kokiri http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?10579-What-OoT-3DS-Needs I got to thinking about both extra dungeons and more upgrades. So anyways wouldn't it be cool to have the Unicorn Fountain added into the game but maybe serve as an extra dungeon? Think of it like this,if it was suppose to give you the sword beam then maybe it could. For example it could give you a new sword, the White Sword which could let you shoot sword beams. Maybe you could also get the White Tunic along with a White shield and White Boots...

White Sword shoots beams.

White Shield if used at the right time it could cause damage to foes while protecting you. It can also be used as a mirror.

White Tunic raises defense against enemies. Heat resistant and let's you breath under water
White Boots raises defense against terrain damage like falling and lava.

So what does everyone think of this idea? All of these upgrades would only be available very far into the game of course. And maybe you could start with them in the "special quest." They should also add a "special quest."

jugglaj91

I am me....
As I see it I don't believe any of that will be in OoT 3D. It would be a cool concept in a future Zelda game though so don't count your chickens yet! Now while I see good reasons for new shields or tunics, or even swords, I don't really see how the boots really matter. The brown ones always went pretty well with whatever Link happened to be wearing anyway. But as I said it is Nintendo and they could surprise us.

On a note about the "Special Quest," I do believe they should throw something into OoT 3D to add to it like said quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom