• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Two Things About Ikana I Must Ask.

Never mind, just one thing to ask:

I think I remember hearing it before, though I'm not sure, but, when you're in Dampe's graveyard and you go down a hole (where you get the Song of Storms), the ghost says that he and his brother composed songs for the Royal Family. Now, is this Royal Family he's talking about, the Royal Family in Hyrule? Zelda's family? Or is he maybe refering to what may have been the Royal family of Ikana?

Last edited:
The second part, I am not exactly sure what you are saying. Can you post an image or a video? On the first part, I think they are refering to the Royalty of Ikana since they can not live under sunlight and the song allowes them to change night and day.

No don't worry about the second part.
I'll delete it to avoid confusion xD

I doubt it because it's highly unlikely that Dampe would know about Termina and it also states in the Royal Family's Tomb that the Sun's Song was composed by the Composer Brothers, and therefore it draws the connection to the Hylian Royal Family.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, it would probably be the ikana faimly because there was no established 'hyrule castle' since they're in termina. the only castle was the ikana castle so it HAS to be them

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
It's probably the Royal Family of Ikana (remember that Skeleton boss was the King of the land or something) Because Termina and Hyrule are two different worlds the Royal Family of Hyrule would have no connection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom