• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Two Swords?

L

Legendary Dude

In SkyWard Sword, should Link be able to use two of his swords at once while being able to defend with them?

a fascinating idea, that you would have a sword and shield until you got the master sword and then use both, but highly unlikely

T

The Light Arrow

Wouldn't work so well unless you had two Wiimotion Pluses.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The idea of two swords at once seems cool, but when did we ever achieve that without having to disassemble a game?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Interesting idea....but actually if you think about it, I'm not sure how well it would work. After all, since it uses WM+, theoretically you would have to have a mote in each hand, and you would also have to be able to simultaneously control your actions in each hand, which is dually more difficult than controlling a sword in one hand.

If it were a customizable, extra option then I believe that would be alright since it would not be required throughout the game, but if it were the main feature then I don't think it would work for a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom