• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twinrova in Skyward Sword- Possibly Hyrule?

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I personally hope they are in SS. It might show how they became evil or the birth of Ganon. I'm sure a lot of fans would like it if they came back as a boss in SS.

Ganondork

goo
I'd love to see them make a return; but with a twist. They actually aid Link in his quest! I mean, I like the idea that they're mischevious but it would interesting to see them give you maybe an important item, then towards the end show why they becom evil. That would make the game even better than I'm sure it is gonna be!

C

Chancellor Cole

I have too had these thoughts, it is possible for Kotake and Koume to be the main villains in SS.
After all SS will take place be for OoT, and the Master Sword will appear in SS, the Mater Sword is the only sword that can kill Ganondorf, so perhaps it's the same with his mothers.
:triforce:

Kybyrian

Koume & Kotake were excellent characters, and with Skyward Sword taking place before Ocarina of Time, it is a possibility that we could see them in the game. Nintendo knows that people enjoyed them, and seeing as how they were implied to be so old in Ocarina of Time, they would be able to make them appear without any sort of conflict with other games. 400 years is indeed a lot of time, and who knows what kind of changes we could see to them with them being however many years younger? Perhaps they weren't even that bad at one time. Koume & Kotake were the surrogate mothers of Ganondorf, correct? Ganondorf was born in the Ocarina of Time era, and it's quite possible that we won't see Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time, and as a result we may see a slightly changed Koume & Kotake.

Along with that, there could be other possibilities of some characters we've seen before, or something similar, depending on how many years Skyward Sword dates before Ocarina of Time. I haven't been the most intent of people in listening to Skyward Sword news, so I don't know a large amount of things about the game, but I'm quite sure it's a possibility to see all kinds of things that we've seen before, or, as I said, something quite similar.

Darknut

time to panic
I do think that Twinrova will play a part, but I don't think it will be very lengthy. No games have really tried to create a mysterious image to the twins, but it would still be cool to add them in so I think they could partake in a side-quest or run some sort of wizardry or potion shop in a Gerudo Valley-like place

I'd love to see them make a return; but with a twist. They actually aid Link in his quest! I mean, I like the idea that they're mischevious but it would interesting to see them give you maybe an important item, then towards the end show why they becom evil. That would make the game even better than I'm sure it is gonna be!

Origin of the ice rod and fire rod FTW :D

Okay Twinrova in the game is very possible but whoever said Rauru up there (lol) and obviously not. How old do you think Rauru is (over 400 years old???). The way Twinrova appears in MM is fine for me, as I always enjoyed there dialogue and felt bad killing them...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
This sounds interesting. The idea of having previous characters with a history appearing in prequel titles.

While possibly not as any main character, running into a younger Koume and Kotake in their training as the elemental witches of the Gerudo as a side quest or a miniboss sounds fun. Or even as some background characters you just run into on your quest.

Actually there are a couple characters or enemies that could appear in a prequel as their younger selves. Rauru, Volvagia, The Hero's Shade, Valoo. Even in LttP there were a few random characters in the Dark World who claimed to have been there for over a thousand years. Each of these while not completely important to the story would be a great nod to the fans who remember them.

I completely agree. I would like to see them look more realistic and younger. I even want to see Jabu Jabu and the Deku Tree again!!!

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I think Link should somehow cause them (and Ganondorf) to become evil. That would be awesome. He could need a certain item from them and steal it, and then they turn evil and start training Ganondorf evilly. Mwa Ha Ha!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Interesting theory, though I think we should fight them but not destroy them though. Also, the title says" Twinrova in Skyward Sword- Possibly Hyrule? ", I see the Twinrova question in the original thread's poster, but no comment on the possible Hyrule part. I'm slightly confused though, slightly.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Well, they are in their 400s if I recall, so I can see it highly likely. Will they be part of the story? Don't think so, if they are in, I expect them to be similar to how they were in Majora's Mask, as in, Potion Shop owners in the desert or something. I could be wrong though, maybe they're the main antagonists.

O

OcarinaMaiden

Kotake and Koume are about 400 years old in OoT, so if this game took place 300 years before OoT, then we could see the younger Twinrova.
Assuming that this is true, wouldn't the younger twins be Gerudos? Ganondork IS the king of them, and he would have to be of their bloodline in order to gain that title. (It's about time the female theives made a reappearance anyway, in my opinon) And even if they're not a big boss, it would be cool if they appeared in a side quest, or running a potion shop in the Gerudo's territory.

(PS: this is a little random, but I wonder where the fishing facility will be... there'd better be a fishing hole...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom