• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twinmold i hate the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
D:i can't defeat twinmold. he kills me every time!DIE TWINMOLD I'M AFTER YOU!!!

Drink a bottle of Chateau Romani, then use the Giant's Mask to grow big w/o using magic. Then, just slash at their heads, and bada-bing bada-boom. Or get all the Heart Pieces you can, you should be able to have like 18 Hearts.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Yeah, as TLoJ said above me, the best method is to obtain some Chateau Romani. Infinite magic power ftw. And then keep hacking away at its tails once it pops out of the ground...
On a side note, if you need 200 rupees for the chateau romani, best thing to do is wear the stone mask, and kill that Takkuri with fire arrows/arrows, near Milk Road. You get a huge orange rupee every time! Then just wait for the Milk Bar to open, and go in and buy some CR. Piece of cake :3

leonardo

Thanks,but I don't have the mask that you need to buy it.I know how to get it but i can't do it

1.help that girl defend the cows

2.wait until the 2nd night and help that girl's sister take the milk to town

3.you get the mask.

I'm stuck on 1.
Thanks for trying to help!

P.S. how do you make a signiture?

DO NOT EVEN MENTION THE NAME OF THAT ****** PIECE OF **** HE KILLED ME ABOUT 30 TIMES BEFORE I KILLED THAT ***** AND ON THE 29TH TIME HE KILLED ME THE EXACT MOMENT MY CLOCK BEEPED 12AM I HATE THAT BOSS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and none of that was exaggerated, it really did happen, i didnt get any heart pieces or any magic upgrades/potions etc.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Basically this is what you do to defeat 'Them'
Preparation:
Get a map from Tingle so you can see 'Them' as white dots on the map, blow open the rock with a powder keg, get the quest, optionally go get the Bunny Hood with the Bremen's Mask to be a little faster, grab some quiver upgrades if you aren't a good shot and/or for practice
Defense:
Slow down time by playing the song of time backwards, this will slow down 'Them' there are only a set number to kill so this will only make 'Them' slower, switch between standing on the crate by the barn and killing the one that appears behind the barn, wait until the dog barks to kill the ones in front of the barn/house if you aren't confident in your archery skills constantly kill the ones behind the buildings though.

If you are a decent shot you should have no problem with that strategy. Good Luck!

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Just use what the above post said to defeat "them", to make a sig, you must have photoshop, GIMP, paint, etc. Just look up tutorials.

(GIMP is free, I suggest using that)

leonardo

Well,to be honest...I've done 1. but...I....didn't know... about the mask!!!

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Twinmold was extremely hard for me the first time also. But now he's a piece o' cake, because....

DU DU DU DUUUHHHH!!!! YOU GOT THE GILDED SWORD!!! Get the Gilded Sword and he's a piece o' cake. Also, try getting a few extra heart pieces so you have more than just 6 hearts. I usually have like 16 when I go up against him. And also everyone else, I've never in my life bought one Chateu Romani and it's still easy with the Gilded Sword. Take my advice or not.

Twinmold really isn't that hard. The Giant's Mask does consume plenty of magic so Chateau Romani can be useful, but if you have the Magic upgrade, the Chateau Romani is not needed. Also, the Gilded Sword will help if you don't have that yet.

First get the Romani mask. If you don't have it, save romani's cows on the first night from the aliens (use song of time to slow them down if it is too hard) then on the 2nd night romanis sister will be going into town. shes right outside of the barn at the ranch. talk to her to go with and then when the thieves come shoot them with arrows if they get close. you have unlimited arrows so shoot away. when you get the mask, go into the milk bar in clock town and buy some chateu romani.drink it and then go to twinmold and put the giants mask on and kill them. its nearly impossible to kill them without it. and also bring some fairies it can multiply your life by a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom