• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight?

hello everybody its me skywardsword 101 it has been a while since I posted well lets get back on topic in the video mailbags axle the beast mentioned that the "bad guys" in skyward sword might be the "twilight people" or something like that if that is true do you think that you will hear some references to the twilight from twilight princess? *I am sorry if I make no since*

David

But you called me here...
I am not entirely sure. If we do hear something about the Twili, I doubt it will be in a reference to the actual Twili in Twilight Princess. If there is a reference to the Twili, it will probably be the dark interlopers that started the Twili.

We learn in twilight princess that there was a "Dark Tribe" known to most as the "Dark Interlopers". They sought after the power of the Triforce and used the Fused Shadow to try and obtain the power of the Triforce. But they were stopped and sealed into the twilight realm through the mirror. Over time, they had children and evolved into the Twili.

If Skyward Sword has any reference to the Twili, it would be the Dark Interlopers. I can see Nintendo making a game with them as the bad guys as a giant back story to Twilight Princess and other games. I personally would like to see them in either Skyward Sword or even a future game. I feel that they deserve a better explanation and a game devoted to them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SS seems rather lightly toned to have any serious enemies, don't you think? I can see at least a book or something explaining the DI's motifs (they must want to conquer for some reason.), but I'm not sure that they'll make an in-game appearance, not even a flashback. It would be cool to see a book, though.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I agree that the interlopers will probably be in the game. It's also possible that they are banished into the TR and become the Twili at the end of the game, as we know this happened sometime before OoT. There are other connections that I'll address in my upcoming article/thread when I get around to starting it.

K

khalil

Hell no there isn't going to be any twighlight, none! Twighlight is the worst zelda game in the series and miyamoto would not bring it into ss

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
They are maybe in SS, but not openly. They'll look very different as in TP and maybe they even have a different name, I bet that after SS comes out, a lot of these theories will appear about "unkown" races

I dont think the Twili will have anything to do with this game, honestly. There might be references, but i dont think anything too dark will be involved in this game.

Im looking forward to original wind based enemies though.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
I'm wondering this myself. Having Ganondorf as the "bad guy" in SS seems very unlikely. And naturally this leaves a pretty gap in the plot, my guess is that Majora has something to do with it. A little far-fetched, yes. But I bet 500 Rupees that he is involved with the "dark interlopers" lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom