• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Twilight Princess: Voice Actors Requested. (That's Right, I Said It.)

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
The vast majority of us can agree that Zelda is good just the way it is. And the arguement stands that: when a Zelda game is produced by Nintendo, it should not include Voice Acting. And I'm not here to argue that in the LEAST.
So why am I asking for voice actors? Well, I'm making a movie out of various cutscenes and gameplay clips. And I want to take the amazing experience nintendo ALREADY provided us with, and make it new again. New sound effects, a new score and most notibly... voices for all the cast... EXCEPT LINK. Don't worry. I have all his gutteral noises on file. :)

So, are you interested? Have you always wanted to cackle like Midna? Do you see yourself as the wise Rusl? Are you secretly bat**** crazy like Zant? Contact me and let me know!

Also, you can check out my other, older similar projects... for what theyre worth.

Rayman 2-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns2YBi0YEfY

Sonic Adventure 2-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFA0SiPom4Y

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I CAN DO A GREAT MIDNA IMPRESSION. PLEASE LET ME IN ON THIS. ...Sory, calming down. But seriously I can be a great Midna. How do I get in on this?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I CAN DO A GREAT MIDNA IMPRESSION. PLEASE LET ME IN ON THIS. ...Sory, calming down. But seriously I can be a great Midna. How do I get in on this?

I wanted to do Midna.... But I could also do Zelda/Ilia if things work out

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
Well, I'll start up a blog for those interested. But I'd LOVE to hear your Midna. And your Ilia. Both of you.
And as for you with the iPod, depends which generation. As long as you are responsible and show me you can give me consistently decent footage. Sure, I'd be glad. :)
As I said, for anyone interested, I'll post up a blog. And please spread the word.

Hm... Sounds cool. What do I need to do this? I don't have a pc, just an iPad. So...

If you're someone who doesn't record underneath air vents and spit into the mic... It might work if you just email me your recordings. More info in the blog. Thanks for the interest!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ehhhhhhh, I didn't like Midna or Colin's voice. But looks cool. I'd have personally picked different cutscenes.

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
So... wait... Do you guys still think I should do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom