• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Why? Do you feel we would not be able to climb the walls? I mean... Excuse me there's a Deku Scrub here.. Ballo, Mr. Scrub. How are you this afternoon? Is there anything i can assist you with?"
Rasul picks up Dmitri and puts him on 2 boxes... No shame. Rasul was standing on 1

Pen

The game is on!
"As far as I know the gates are indeed open, but the guards will only let the tyrant's armies and certified merchants in and out," Rengo says. "Or at least that's what I was able to gather."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"One does not simply climb these walls, dwarf. We're easy targets on there. No, we need to go through the gate somehow... I'm going to suggest some kind of disguise. Merchants probably. Have the guards let us through, and that's one less obstacle in our way."

Pen

The game is on!
"An ox is even better," Rengo says. He actually has a slight phobia for horses, so he is very content with using an ox. "I assume it's your ox, Rasul. Will you be in charge of the ox and to make sure it's fed and everything?"

((Also, @Domozilla777 the RP has started, in case you'd missed it. ;)))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
2-basic-steps-to-improving-your-golf-swing-421.jpg

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Ahhh! Sorry! I didn't know...))

Dmitri feels a little shy around all of these great warriors, after all, he is only a deku scrub, armed with a thin stick. After being put on the boxes by Rasul, he is now out in he open. He feels people staring at him, he freezes. Finally he gets the courage to speak up. "Hello... my name is Dmitri... what's all this talk of walls?"

Pen

The game is on!
"You haven't spent a whole lot of time outside of the forest, have you?" Rengo asks rhetorically. "See, Castle Town is surrounded by a wall that has three openings, one from the west, one from the south and one from the east. We're going to attempt to enter the city from the same side as the Great Bridge of Hylia is on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom