• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"do you have a sailcloth, because I thought I saw some sort of futuristic canon on the Castle"

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah I saw some high tech looking canon there too," Rengo fills in. "I'm not sure what exactly it might be though. Anyway, however we approach her it will be risky. Perhaps we can find a way to more safely spy on her for a while. Just to learn her routines. Then we can strike when she is the least prepared."

Storm

Rasul thinks for a moment and smirks
" you can always get a job at the castle, and be our guy on the inside"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo had always been fond of dressing up and pretending to be someone different, so he likes Rasul's idea.

"Realistically I think Darkell and I have the best chances of getting to such a position," he says. "I'm sure there's a lot we can learn from that."

Storm

" leavingme and Dmitri to the insurgence team... Dmitri... We might need to recruit others to our cause"

A little wolf puppy walks over and uses Dmitri as a fire hydrant

Storm

" The Captain's quarters. He's a Lythani Steelfang Wolf. a very Rare breed only found in the western woods. I found him a few years ago, abandoned by his pack, and I took him in, and He's been quite the company since..." Rasul trails off, and looks to the sky, which might not be a good idea considering it's Daytime

Pen

The game is on!
"...I see," Rengo says before turning his attention back to the entire group. "Tomorrow after breakfast we split the team in half and part ways. It might be a while before we're all together again, but let's not make it too long. Darkell and I will need plenty of time though if we are to reach high enough positions where we can spy on the tyrants."

Storm

" Dmitri and Myself will try to rally a group to assist us in the castle onslaught"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom