• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Twilight Princess-Out of Reach Treasure Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotOfThisWorld

previously 'retro.love'
I recently completed TP using ZD's walkthrough. This is my second playthrough, and I'm doing a little more exploring aside from all the goodies and main quest/side quest stuff in the walk through. And I've found some treasure chests that I never noticed before. Granted, it's just rupees, but if we're talking a 100% play through, then that's what my goal is.

Anyway. I found a treasure chest, that looks like possibly you could get to it using the clawshot cause there are targets to get up there. However it's barely out of reach for the clawshot, and I've yet to find any other way to get up here. Has anybody noticed this chest....it's outside the Lanayru Spring entrance, atop one of the weird snake looking pillars. If so, have you attempted and succeeded at getting this chest? Please share! :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually don't have screens or recent memory of the chest you're talking about, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

Gosh, I *think* I know what chest you're talking about. There are, as I recall, two methods to reaching this chest (again, as I recall, but don't quote me on it):

- Long Jump Attack glitch [video in a bit]
- Clawshots

Now, here is an example of that glitch in action: LoZ Twilight princess - the long jump attack - YouTube

Either doing the LJA or being at just the right area for the clawshots should afford you that chest. But once again, take what I say with a grain of salt.

NotOfThisWorld

previously 'retro.love'
Hmm. That LJA sounds interesting, but not sure how it would work as it's not accessible from the ground.

Ahaha! I figured it out. The only thing that worked was using Fyer's cannon to shoot up to Falbi's Flight by Fowl. Then using the cucoo to fly to it.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The only thing that worked was using Fyer's cannon to shoot up to Falbi's Flight by Fowl. Then using the cucoo to fly to it.

Yes, that's how you get it. I remember doing this myself. If I recall correctly, it was a purple rupee... I'm not sure, but there also might have been more than one treasure chest there too.

NotOfThisWorld

previously 'retro.love'
Yeah there was a smaller chest next to it that I think had a red rupee. LOL! Like I said, it's probably rupees, but 100% means getting every single treasure chest, including the ones with rupees.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I have played Twilight Princess more times then I can count, and yet I never noticed that chest, ever. It kind of made me mad; here I was thinking I knew everything about the game. Well, time to pull it out and get that chest!!! ;)

NotOfThisWorld

previously 'retro.love'
I have played Twilight Princess more times then I can count, and yet I never noticed that chest, ever. It kind of made me mad; here I was thinking I knew everything about the game. Well, time to pull it out and get that chest!!! ;)

There are also two chests and two boulders in the Lanayru Spring if you dive down in your Zora armor.
OH! And! If you notice there are clawshot targets inside the Lanayru Spring as well, if you clawshot up, there's a ledge that follows all the way around with an orange rupee on either side.

There's a lot of hidden chests in Twilight Princess. There's one at the end of the river (next to Hyrule town)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom