• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Twilight Princess] I hate the Cave of Ordeals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curse this stupid game!! I can't even get past the 40th freaking room in this challenge!! I keep dying because the game spams some impossible stuff at me all the time!! Like seriously, how in the world am I supposed to dodge those stupid ice spear-throwers???!! And if you get all the dark nuts in the wrong order and sequence for the last room, you are just screwed!!! They all do different attacks at different times and it is near impossible to dodge them all at the same time!! The only way to do this random RNG crap is to cheat the game!!! I don't even think this stupid dungeon was meant to be beaten!! I hate this stupid game and it is just poorly programmed bs!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
R.2f28468d2105f9b75b9ff7d4c7e1c5a2

Srsly tho, I also got stuck around the 40th room at first, but later I came back with the magic armor from the Malo Mart Castle Town branch, that made it much more manageable, especially the room with the 2 Darknuts which is what I mainly used it for. As for the ice spear throwers, I just recommend you keep trying, do you have all the hidden skills? Those are your best friend. TP has some of the most fluid and fun combat in the series, so just keep trying, maybe practice some outside of the cave, and you'll get there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom