• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess Footage Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotlinePlus

PlotlinePlus
I identify as straight white mail. So put a stamp on me and ship me the heck outta here.
Hey, to any let’s players or TP fans. I pose a challange: Beat Twilight Princess GC Edition without the HUD (AR CODES NEEDED). Record it in HD. Send me all of the footage and I’ll pay you 80 bucks.

Okay, now before this post gets flagged, let me explain myself… I’m working on a project to make a “movie” version of Twilight Princess. I’m getting some really talented voice actors on board. And I’m actually an almost competent video editior too… So things are going pretty well. But here’s where the problem has arisen. My computer simply can’t handle Dolphin. (Wii/Gamecube Emulator) Which is what I was using to capture footage. I got it working great and then… *Pbbbttt* Nothing.

So, do you have a fast computer? Do you know anything about emulators? And most importantly… DO YOU HAVE THE BAWLS TO BEAT TWILIGHT PRINCESS WITHOUT A HUD?!

Well, get back to me if you’re interested or have any questions!

-ZoroArt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom