• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Comic - The Resistance: Ashei's Story

Ghosi

Schmetterling
These works are simply amazing! You must have a lot of free time on your hands and a huge imagination. From every story, there is something you can learn. JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Jedizora

:right:
i'm glad to hear that you might continue. i really liked asei's story, and Minda's so I can't wait tios ee it. Also, I just wanted to note that the 15 year old shad concept are looks like me. without the ears.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Ashei's story I think reminds (or at least should remind) everyone what art is really about. The drawings were excellent, and you improved and made things look different as you went, which in a way allowed you to "show your work". Every artist needs to master one thing (in my opinion at least,) along with a few other things, but what anyone can learn from here is that you made changes as necessary, and you did whatever you could better as you went. You didn't go back and change everything that you'd already done, you went through small stages in which everything got better and more professional looking, and that really shows. Way to be.

C

CannibalPieChan

Jealousy burns inside of me at your beautiful artwork and attention to detail. Your comics are wonderful, I can't wait for more!

E

Eggy

been extremely busy again, looks like it's going to be tough to lift Shad's story off the ground = =
but here's a character sheet of Rusl anyway...

ruslcharactersheet.jpg

I loved reading your comic! You're good at expressions and layouts. It looked like a "real" comic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom