• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess Best Temples From Worst to Best (Youtube)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv7Mab4ErGU

Well, I thought I may as well post my favorite dungeons of Twilight Princess as well. I hope you all enjoy! And please give feedback, both good and bad. Also, if you enjoyed, please share with friends. Thanks :)

But remember, this is my personal list; we all have our own favorites. So please be respectful in that regard. (If it's criticism of the video itself, I'm all ears)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Twilight Princess has some of the safest dungeons in the series, if you ask me. Not necessarily bad (unless it's the final three dungeons), but relatively uninspired and straight-up unchallenging. I did like Snowpeak quite a bit, and the Forest & Lakebed Temples were pretty cool, but other than that, the dungeons range from average to horrendous.

It's kinda strange that TP happens to be one of my personal favorites regardless, though. XD

Good video, nonetheless, and extremely good audio quality. I forgot to mention that about the last video. :)

Twilight Princess has some of the safest dungeons in the series, if you ask me. Not necessarily bad (unless it's the final three dungeons), but relatively uninspired and straight-up unchallenging. I did like Snowpeak quite a bit, and the Forest & Lakebed Temples were pretty cool, but other than that, the dungeons range from average to horrendous.

It's kinda strange that TP happens to be one of my personal favorites regardless, though. XD

Good video, nonetheless, and extremely good audio quality. I forgot to mention that about the last video. :)

Thanks. It did have safe design, but atmosphere is a hugeeee deal to me. And Twilight Princess nailed that dark vibe perfectly. So the environments often made up for lack of truly inspiring design.

yeah if i were to redo the list, i would put forest temple wayyyy higher... for some reason, the bottom 4 temples on my list were relatively interchangeable. but yeah id put twilight palace at number 9 honestly, then gannons temple, then temple of time. also, lakebed might be number 2... But i really did love the environments; to each their own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom