• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tv Shows and Movies!!!

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
Hello guys this is Re-D3ad!! I have a question for all you people, what type of tv shows or movies are you watching? Or what type of streaming service do you use to watch those shows and movies?

Sincerely
~Re-D3ad

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I am currently watching an anime from the innerweb cuz it's not possible to watch it legit. Not my fault they won't add it to Crunchyroll. It's a magical girl show from the Pretty Cure series called Go! Princess Precure. It's been entertaining so far but waiting till the mid 20s to add this to my anime blog since that is when the last bit of character changes seem to happen.

Honestly, I watch a lot of Star Wars, some other action franchises like James Bond, Mission Impossible, and Mad Max, and a lot of anime. Once in a while I'll throw something else in there. I watch them across the likes of Netflix, Disney+, and Crunchyroll, plus I'll watch some DVDs or Blurays from time to time too.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
paramount+ and netflix are what me/my family have, but I also have access to hulu and disney+ from my friend's account

one of these days I plan to check out hbo max for a bit, primarily to rewatch the fresh prince of bel air, and see what else they have

I don't really keep up with any current TV shows, well not ones ON actual TV anyway, just ones on Netflix... Looking forward to Stranger Things 4 next summer! Mostly other than sports, I just watch syndications of old episodes of shows that were great at one time, but have lost their steam now, ie: The Simpsons, South Park, Supernatural, etc...

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I do not watch much physical TV but, I do have all of the major streaming services (Ad-Free) on my TV in my bedroom and in the living room as well as on my iPhone, the only exception being that I do not have Prime on my phone or on the TV in my bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom