• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past TURTLE ROCK

OMG!!! I had so much trouble figuring out how to get into turtle rock. Did any of you guys have the same problem?

MW7

I think since you need Ether to get in Misery Mire that it's not a huge mystery how to get in the dungeon once you are on top of the rock. I think that getting to the top of the rock is a little difficult and finding the Quake Medallion requires you to get lucky or love exploring. So it's definitely not easy, but if you happened to pick up the Quake Medallion beforehand, it wasn't that bad.

I had a horrible time figuring out entering the Swamp Palace(Level 2 Dark World). I completed the game without doing it until Misery Mire and Turtle Rock, then got so fed up I didn't play for 3 years. Picked it up, and realized that it was so simple...

I had a horrible time figuring out entering the Swamp Palace(Level 2 Dark World). I completed the game without doing it until Misery Mire and Turtle Rock, then got so fed up I didn't play for 3 years. Picked it up, and realized that it was so simple...

lol, I remember that too. i think i had some trouble with that as well.

I think since you need Ether to get in Misery Mire that it's not a huge mystery how to get in the dungeon once you are on top of the rock. I think that getting to the top of the rock is a little difficult and finding the Quake Medallion requires you to get lucky or love exploring. So it's definitely not easy, but if you happened to pick up the Quake Medallion beforehand, it wasn't that bad.

ya for sure, i know what you mean. but what happend with me was i got to the top and couldnt figure out how to do it. I bashed in the posts and when i heard the bzzzt sound I didnt realize i had to do it in order. I searched every nook and cranny of the game untill I finally realized you had to do it in a correct order. As for the dungeon I think its not as hard as everyone says it is.

MW7

ya for sure, i know what you mean. but what happend with me was i got to the top and couldnt figure out how to do it. I bashed in the posts and when i heard the bzzzt sound I didnt realize i had to do it in order. I searched every nook and cranny of the game untill I finally realized you had to do it in a correct order. As for the dungeon I think its not as hard as everyone says it is.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the posts (embarrassing since I just played the game this week). That was a little too random to be fair to the player I think.

Isn't it in the Power-Wisdom-Courage triumvirate? (doubt if I used that word correctly, but it sounded fitting) That's how I always remembered it, unless I'm just batty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom