• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tunic Options

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you are wrong, there's no harm in that. I could've sworn that KZ just gave Link a Zora Tunic as a reward, I don't recall him ever being the creator of the tunic, but then again I could be wrong ^.^'

Your reference to Link having the green tunic in a lava filled area would be perfect for another tunic or change of clothes. The necessity to 'downgrade' to Skyloft clothes due to the heat sounds like a realistic choice to me, and SS is trying to be realistic and magical at the same time.

as I said before I want NEW tunics in this game, the tunic that allowed link to fly seemed like a good idea and what about instead of a fire tunic we have a tunic that allowed Link to survive extreme cold? Maybe it oculd be white, or a shade of blue!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
as I said before I want NEW tunics in this game, the tunic that allowed link to fly seemed like a good idea and what about instead of a fire tunic we have a tunic that allowed Link to survive extreme cold? Maybe it oculd be white, or a shade of blue!

Ohhhh, I see. With a flying tunic, what's the point? We're gonna fly around in the sky already. (And puzzles with it would be pointless, as it'd become too easy to do stuff.) And an ice one. Hmmmmmmmm... Idk on that one. Makes sense, but I personally don't see it happening.

sorry that I didn't specify, I meant a tunic that you get in Hyrule that allows you to jump really high or glide, not really fly. Kinda like the Roc's cape.

geek4887

The Unknown
As an alternative to different colored tunics I think there will be outfits. Like Skyloft clothes, the Hero's Clothes etc. that's not to say a Zora Tunic won't show up, but that too was like an outfit in TP. I hope there are a variation of these tunics that would change Link's entire costume in more of a way than just a color swap like in OoT. For Instance a fire tunic with no cap (because it's too hot in a fire based dungeon) keep the pants and then View attachment 15317 and all of Link's gear: the Master Sword, Hylian Shield, plus Link's belt, and gauntlets.

I also really want to see Link with a scarf and no hat on like in the picture above, it would help to keep the traditional set of clothes from becoming overused and dull.
Is that Natsu's clothes? Anyways, yeah, changing your tunic is just a great addition. It makes the game natural. And upgrades could never hurt anyone right?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If we don't get any tunic options, Link could, sooner or later, return to the generic "Hero in Green" stereotype that he used to live with when TWW came out. And I'll be heavily disappoint because the skyloft clothes are complete win in my opinion. Still, it's a minor aspect of the game and doesn't really need much attention if one thinks about it.

L

linkfan

I hope they let us choose between the skyloft outfit and the green tunic, like in other games you could go to the subscreen and change tunics/armor

I would love to see a Shiekah Oufit/Tunic!!! It would make Link more quiet to get past enemies sensitive to noise and could help him camaflouge. This would be useful against wall-masters and floor-masters!!! There could also me a thief mission, or spying mission using it!!!I think it would be possible since in OOT they said that the shiekah was a tribe from back then and since SS is 100 or so years before, it kind of fits perfectly! (Imagine a real ninja Link!)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would love to see a Shiekah Oufit/Tunic!!! It would make Link more quiet to get past enemies sensitive to noise and could help him camaflouge. This would be useful against wall-masters and floor-masters!!! There could also me a thief mission, or spying mission using it!!!I think it would be possible since in OOT they said that the shiekah was a tribe from back then and since SS is 100 or so years before, it kind of fits perfectly! (Imagine a real ninja Link!)
I really like the idea of ninja missions, I can imagine Link going by night to do a bit of raiding for an item that the original thieves stole from an old lady (a nod to Sakon), or anything that is chivalrous in nature. A whole bunch of minigames could accompany the tunics/alternate clothes just like you all suggested. And what's better, is those minigames could be repeatable! Great suggestions you all, keep 'em coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom