• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Truth to the World - PG 13

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
A new LoZ Fanfic I'm making. For any of you who are interested, my TP fanfic is being postponed.
Funny thing- I got this idea from an advertisement in a magazine. YAY FOR INSPIRATIONS So thanks to dah Xbox magazine. :D BUT YOU WOULDN"T BELIEVE HOW LONG THIS TOOK TO WRITE *Flinches at the memory*

Well, here is the prolouge. I think it sounds epic, but that's just me.
PROLOGUE
We are an endangered species, you and I.
We, the lovers of speed. We, the devotees of power, wisdom, and courage. Go away, we are told. Take your bloodied weapons, your powers, and the last of your hope with you. But there is barely any hope anymore. There is hardly a place for us, not among all the socialites, "normal" children, and the murderers and cults on this planet. We are even shunned among the beaten and starving. Not a place in this world, where there is a growing age of responsibility; where practicality trumps adrendaline, where money and their so called "wisdom" is championed over compassion and trust, and where government workers document the slightest transgressions of our right feet. The evidence is everywhere. You and I are being squeezed out and hunted down at every turn.
And yet, there is still a bit of hope.
A safe haven where like minded souls are free to ignore the rules, push the limits of physics, and be themselves. A place where the power, wisdom, and courage that the godesses have gifted us can truly shine through. This is a hidden place, buried beneath the crusts of the earth; or is it, perhaps, hidden on another land in the sky?
That is our home, Hyrule.
And our time has come to take it back.

Sorry it's so short. And I really need to work on my wording. I hopez you peoples like~ I'll get the Chapter one up as soon as possible. AND IT SHALL BE LONGER! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom