• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare: ZD Edition!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
What is your favorite, and least favorite memory of you and your parents?

Erm, well I don't really have a dad and have no memories of him at all up until I was 17 and none of them are good because I don't know or like who he is so

My favourite memory of my mum is just a combination of all the times she's looked after me and we've laughed together.
My least favourite memory is when she threw me out of the house one time.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Okay!
What is love? Like, from your point of view, Do you believe in love after love?
Because, I know a girl, and I know she's playing with me, but that's okay cause I have no self-esteem :P
Well, I believe romantic love is a mutual feeling between 2 people of which both people truly care about each other.
I am one who believes that there is that "one" person somewhere that is meant for you, but I just think that's part of my own experience.
I have been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, and both my girlfriend and I care about each other very much.
I do not believe you could go from person to person "loving" each other each time as well. That would just be getting a relationship just for a relationship and/or sexual pleasure. Which is fine as long as that's what both people want, but it really isn't "love".
Though if a girl is truly "playing" with you and you know that as a fact. Get rid of her, seriously. Playing with others is a terrible thing to do to another person. At least talk with her to see what the future of the relationship is.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
*This guy does not know how to play.
458873_annoyed-rude-full-house.gif

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Which videogame brings you the most nostalgia and why?
That's a hard one, I usually don't get nostalgic over video games, but I think what comes close to mind is that time when I played ocarina of time when I was 11 and my mom made me some chicken noodle soup so I ate the soup while playing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom