• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Trouble Getting the 10 Targets in the Sky

B

bcteacher

I have trried and tried to get the 10 targets in 120 seconds but I am so unsuccessful. 7 is the most and I think maybe I am not controlling my Loftwing correctly or something. Is there a secret to hitting the targets that I have not learned?

Deeds

no text
On my first try on this part of Skyward Sword, I flew around all the obstacles trying to memorize where they all were and getting to grips with the boost. I then started it over and managed to do it. You should try that. Another tip for keeping the loftwing steady is resting your elbow on your knee, this is what lots of people do and I find it works best.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
On my first try on this part of Skyward Sword, I flew around all the obstacles trying to memorize where they all were and getting to grips with the boost. I then started it over and managed to do it. You should try that. Another tip for keeping the loftwing steady is resting your elbow on your knee, this is what lots of people do and I find it works best.

You should go after the harder-to-get targets instead of the easier ones that way you get them out of the way and get the rest without a sweat. That helped me a bit.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I did it the first time with one second left, but I found out after some unsuccessful attempts at targets that I was getting over-excited and was not keeping the controller steady. I didn't need to tilt it too much to turn sharply. I would tilt it almost sideways to try and compensate quickly, but I over did it. Try to calm and just slightly adjust your bird.

I'm only just now getting the hang of this myself, for a while I was hitting 8 or 9 targets really easily then taking too long to hit the last one and ran out of time:mad::devil:

Now I usually go for the targets that the birds hold first, unless there's one of the others nearest to me, I never go for the one in the gap, I always miss it, I always go for the others

What I did was I started for the targets at the edge of the course, going around in a circle as those are the easiest to get. Then you fly through the middle. Going around first gives you plenty of times to either hit the bird-targets or get to the harder to reach ones. I had 30 seconds left over. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom