• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
To the sig: I believe so. *points at ZeldaDungeon.net's url

*Shifts fire arrow to SW's cell and shoots her*
I think that having fairies again would be a good idea. :mellow:

5/5

B

BIg Mac

*Heals SW* I think so too CB, and I healed CB because he was being fair and healed my OW, now we're even,,, so... *Stabs CB*
And you wanna talk about unfair?!? The whole universe and there mom wants to eliminate the gerudo and sheikah first,,, How is THAT fair?!? (He says jokingly :D)

TNinja

Of the Gorons
As i said before, the game made the Gorons and the Gerudo into rivals

*paces back and forth*

"I'm not leaving without OW's medallion, so he'd better come out quick!" :devil:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
well said brother *hits OW*

And why it is unfair?? Because otherwise we can't obtain our medallion, so it's not our problem (why don't you ask someone else to be sage, then OW can be a normal member so he isn't to important and he can be inactive if he want to)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
*heals OW*

Seriously Kokirion! How about I kill you while you're inactive? :?
I thought so! So please don't stab people while they're inactive!
It would be much better if we gave someone else OW's role for now, considering how he's not as active...

5/5

B

BIg Mac

Well thats not really possible cause Im the only other member of the gerudo left...

Kirino

Tatakae
you can ask someone else to join
*heals OW*No,you can't.Nobody else can join,cause sign ups we're over a long time ago.And why are we your enemies?If anything we should be allies.It just fits so well together.And you're not the only ones after us.Pretty much everyone is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom