• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce in SS?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Well remember that the royal family was supposed to be protecting the power of the Triforce also. So it's possible we'll see then start this tradition or why they had to at least.

The Triforce should never be an obtainable item in Zelda. The Triforce doesn't need to be overused like that. A Link to the Past was different, as it was a different time. The Triforce is a much bigger thing now. It's like the goddesses in that sense. It doesn't really need to be brought out that much.

uh? what is different and/or wrong with the triforce in Alttp?

SheikahSoul

Decadence
For Loz is about the Triforce and its wielders. And of course the adventure and all too, but in in this case it is the trifporce and its wielders. The triforce is a must and I think Nintendo knows that well too!

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
The return of the Triforce would be nice. Anyway. It's the complete plot of Skyward Sword which I'm interested in. Some of the theorists are thinking that a sleeping Zelda awaits them at the end of the game.
It looks like Skyward Sword will be the most ancient game in the Timeline. The Triforce is an important element. Maybe there will be a surprise.

Djinn

and Tonic
Honestly I think I am a little burned out on the same old protect/recover the triforce storytelling, even if it does go back to the beginning of the series. I have learned to appreciate the games that do not have it as the main focus of the story as they actually bring something new and different to the player.

That said, I do think it might be interesting to actually see someone else, a new villain that has attempted to take the triforce for himself. Until TP we have only seen or heard of Ganondorf actually attempting to take it, the Dark Interlopers trying to claim it was a newer event. Which makes sense as the ALTTP manual said that the Book of Mudora inspired many greedy individuals to try looking for it, it would be a prize worth any price and I would believe most people in higher places good or bad would be after it for themselves. From thieves to kings everyone would want to take the item that grants all wishes of those who touch it. I would like to see other villains who are ambitious to go after it besides Ganondorf. And since this game is a prequel that takes place before Ganondorf ever comes around this might be possible, we could actually see the other greedy individuals that are after the power of the triforce and see the reasons why the ancient Sages erected the Temple of Light, Door of Time, and the spiritual stones as a barrier against others entering the sacred realm. ALTTP showed that there are numerous smaller portals to the Sacred Realm hidden all over Hyrule, perhaps these were creations of others who were trying to break into the Sacred Realm on their own in secret. One would think that most villains in or around Hyrule would want the Triforce in their possession, and would take any steps necessary to acquire it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom