• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Heroes General Discussion

Tobi

Some dork
I'm trying to buy the item for the cheer outfit, but the guy behind the counter said it will be back tomorrow... like he said yesterday. This happened to me earlier. The item did appear later in the evening. Is the time it takes for it to reset 24 hours or is the +1 timezone just a really complicated place to be all of a sudden to complete the full day cycle that the server or something knows?

EDIT: On another note, the daily chests always seem to work perfectly. Just not the cheer outfit item.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I've started to grow more apprecation for the single player mode. Multi tasking in it is a bit weird but its nice to only have one mind for the three. Also not having to worry about my hearts just suddenly dropping.

Tobi

Some dork
Well I got the item now, at 11:16 PM at timezone +1, but I'm almost certain I've had the item earlier.

Speaking of the cheer outfit, what's so different about it compared to the energy gear? Don't they essentially do the same? 50% more energy for your item and 1.5x energy gauge is basically the same thing isn't it?

The Cheer Outfit gives that bonus to your whole team, basically making the Energy Outfit obsolete.

Tobi

Some dork
Well, just wasted my time trying to get the last item for it then. And a bunch of rupees, not that I was gonna use it much anyway though.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I was the first to get it among my brothers. When I tried it, both of my brothers got a boost and I did not.

I have a hunch the energy outfit is needed for the boost in single player.
edit: It gives the boost to you in Single Player

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Well I got the item now, at 11:16 PM at timezone +1, but I'm almost certain I've had the item earlier.

Speaking of the cheer outfit, what's so different about it compared to the energy gear? Don't they essentially do the same? 50% more energy for your item and 1.5x energy gauge is basically the same thing isn't it?
Instead of the link wearing it getting 50% energy the other two links get it.

Have any of you had any experience with totally uncooperative randoms? Not the outright trolls, but those that want to play and then just refuse to cooperate in critical moments. I just had someone refuse to totem up for the boss of the third Ruins level despite both my teammate and I spamming the Totem icon. We managed to beat it without, but things would have been so much easier had she just picked me up. Went right on my blacklist after that.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
One time I was in the fire temple and I couldn't convince my teammates to pull from one side while I pushed, so that we wouldn't accidentally totem. If they had listened to me we could've beaten the dungeon but instead my internet gave up on me.

My internet connection has been the real challenge during this game, which is why I play it more at school with download play and my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom