• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Confusion

Darknut

time to panic
I've been thinking about this for a bit of time and I thought I would see what you guys think.

I guess you could say each "Link", "Zelda", or "Ganondorf" is a reincarnation of the last one, right? Well what got me confused is whether each incarnation of them is born with the Triforce? The only game I know of that involves Ganon getting the Triforce of Power is OoT. I also understand that the other two pieces fled to Link and Zelda. But In every other game it seems as if they already have their Triforce. The Triforce of wisdom has been scattered by Zelda, but it was never shown being taken or given in the first place. Also in every other game, correct me if I'm wrong, it doesn't show Ganon getting the Triforce of Power. Now this wouldn't be so confusing if there weren't games where Link had to go find the pieces of the Triforce of Courage. It seems to me as if Ganon and Zelda were born with theirs, but Link wasn't. And in TP Link, supposedly, already has the Triforce of Courage...but why didn't the Link in WW or AoL have it? I guess my main question would be: Are each incarnation of Link, Zelda, and Ganon born with or without the Triforce? I'd like to hear your solution.

Jedizora

:right:
Well for starters each gannondorf is the same man. The only way you'd have confusion is with WW gannondorf and TP gannandorf because they are on seperatw timelines. But they still have the same DNA. But now that we have gannondorf out of the way lets mave on to zelda and link. In a lot of games he doesn't have the triforce they are LOZ AOL ALTTP MM OOX MC and LA. In WW You collect from the bottem of the sea. In TP you are born with it. Zelda is always born with it. You already know about OOT.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I got this figured out just today.

I just finished OoT, and at the end I realized Ganondorf was saying " As long as I have the Triforce of Power...." and that is when my head clicked. Ganondorf, by saying that quote, meant that he still possessed the Triforce of Power. Since the Triforce split, it didn't return together at all. So, my guess is that in TP,since it was the same Ganon, had the Triforce of Power already, and the other two pieces were passed down from generations of Link and Zelda. Meaning that at the time of TP, there was no Trifrce anymore, since Ganon made it split, and he couldn't reunite them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom