• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Tricky Shadows

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Yesterday, I was watching my guy play Twilight Princess. When he plays, he's rarely serious, just likes to play around and see what the game will let him do...

Anyway, he showed me an amusing glitch that I had previously missed. I though I'd share it. I don't know if anything's been posted about this yet.

Also, GameCube version of Twilight Princess - I don't know if this was smoothed out for the Wii version.

There are certain points in the game, when you're up against certain objects where your shadow is wrong. In Rusl and Uli's house, for instance... walk across the floor. There are points at which it dissapears. Go to that table in the corner with the white tablecloth and stand up against it. The shadow that's supposed to be cast by Link's head is his LEGS. And you can make the shadow-legs march!

Go to Ordon Village as a wolf. Go up to one of the houses where there's a ramp and but youself up against the ramp. The wolf-shadow will apear on the ramp, but inverted.

It's like a graphic design nightmare! And quite amusing.

I am sorry if this is a well-known glitch and I'm making myself look like a noob - I just never noticed this stuff until someone else did.

Kybyrian

I never noticed this, but then again I don't pay attention to the smaller details of the game, so I doubt if I would ever be able to notice it. I find that's pretty amusing. I have the Gamecube version of the game as well, so I can't see if they're there on the Wii version, otherwise I'd tell you that. The best of those two is the shadow being cast by Link's head is legs. Very amusing indeed. The inverted shadow is pretty interesting as well.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Interesting find. I'm the kind of person that doesn't really notice these things. I only know of really big glitches that seriously mess up your game :xd:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I never noticed. Most likely because my screen is darker then usual. Thanks for sharing though, I will enjoy seeing Link's legs his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom