• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Trick for Bug Cloning (3D)

C

Crashpro3

People have realized by now that you can't capture bugs from your bottle if you place them over a patch of soil. I, however, have found a workaround, which I'm sure a good percentage of you have already noticed, but I wanted to point this out. The trick is to basically have two bug bottles instead of one. After you set your buggy friends free over a patch of soil and collect the Gold Skulltula Token, release the other bottle of bugs. You will have three bugs that can be caught. Simply put the bugs in your empty bottles and you'll always have a supply of them.

It will cost you your extra bottle, but it's better than trying to pick up rocks and look for bugs yourself.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
An even better alternative to this is to just carry one bottle of bugs, and deposit them a short distance away from the dirt patch. The only downside is you need to be relatively fast to re-catch the bugs. I find it very odd though, that 1 bug can turn into 3 with no mates or food. Nintendo logic for ya ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom